- Lessons are 30 minutes in length and begin at the scheduled time; any tardiness takes away from your lesson time.
- Horses are prepared for the rider and taken care of after the lesson. We ask only that students clean their saddle after their lesson. If they would like to improve their knowledge and skills around the horse in the stall, they are welcome to arrive early and stay late to learn to groom and tack and untack their horse, but it is not required.
- Lessons by appointment only.
- Required attire for riding: long pants and closed-toe shoes. Boots with a one-inch heel are preferred.
- Helmets are required for all riders and can be provided if needed.
- NO Trail Riding available.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your lesson, 2 hours notice prior to scheduled lesson time is required. Missed lessons not canceled in accordance with this policy will be charged.
- 30 minutes in length — $45
- By appointment only
- 12-lesson package — $420*
- 6-lesson package — $210*
Private lessons offer an excellent one-one-one teaching situation for riders to hone their skills under the guidance of a professional Glendale instructor.